McFatter Technical Center's new on-line re-registration is, at present, ONLY available for:
- Returning students who have been promoted to the next semester in their course
- are paying with Credit Card.
ON-LINE RE-REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Sign in with your assigned User ID (ten digit FSI number) and Password (birth date mm/dd/yyyy format, slashes between the month, the day and the year are required).
- The approved course to register for, which is the next semester to which you have been promoted, will appear on screen with the amount due. If there is no course displayed, see your instructor because you have not yet been approved to re-register.
- Select the "Click here to complete your Registration Online" button if you would like to register and pay for your course at this time (system only accepts Visa or MasterCard - no debit cards). Remember - until you pay you do not have a seat in the class.
- Complete all items on screen, then click the "Make Payment and Register" button.
- CONGRATULATIONS - if you have successfully completed all the above steps, you have successfully registered for your course. The final step is to print your receipt.
- Click on the "Print your receipt" button.
- Please bring this receipt with you on the first day of class.