COMPLETE IN 10 MONTHS (50%+ ONLINE)!!
NEXT CLASS BEGINS AUGUST 18, 2014! (Hybrid)
Web Development includes designing, coding, and publishing websites that can work in mobile, tablet, and desktop formats. Students will use cutting edge tools: XHTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP, WordPress, CMS, and SEO. Students will create websites that are engaging and acquire skills to gain entry-level employment as a:
- Web Designer
- Keyboarding and business skills
- Computer and business skills
- Computing for college and careers
- Introduction to information technology
- Foundations of web design
- Web scripting fundamentals
- Media integration essentials
- E-Commerce & marketing essentials
- Interactivity essentials
- User interface design
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Mrs. Franzie Williams, counselor for Web Development.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the "Difficult" level.
- Complete the FAFSA application online, if needed, and meet with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- Register for the Web Development course.
Total Program Length: 1050 Hours/Hybrid
Distance Education - 50% classtime and 50% online.
Face to face class time to be confirmed by instructor.
Industry Certifications Available:
Adobe Certified Associate Dreamweaver
CIW Java Script Specialist
Ms. Franzie Williams, Counselor for Web Development
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees*
Florida Resident: $3400.
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must bring two types of identification as proof of residency.