COMPLETE IN 10 MONTHS !
NEXT CLASS BEGINS AUGUST 24, 2015 (Hybrid)
Web Development includes designing, coding, and publishing websites that can work in mobile, tablet, and desktop formats.Students will use cutting edge tools: XHTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP, WordPress, CMS, and SEO. Students will create websites that are engaging and acquire skills to gain entry-level employment as a:
- Web Designer
- Keyboarding and business skills
- Computer and business skills
- Computing for college and careers
- Introduction to information technology
- Foundations of web design
- Web scripting fundamentals
- Media integration essentials
- E-Commerce & marketing essentials
- Interactivity essentials
- User interface design
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Ms. Esme Maldonado, Counselor for Web Development, (754) 321-5840.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the "Difficult" level.
- Complete the FAFSA application online, if needed, and meet with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- Register for the Web Development course.
Total Program Length: 1050 Hours/Hybrid
Classroom (Face to Face) Time - 8:00am - 12:00pm AND Online.
Industry Certifications Available:
Adobe Certified Associate Dreamweaver
CIW Java Script Specialist
Esme Maldonado, Counselor for Web Development
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees*
Florida Resident: $3188.00
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must bring two types of identification as proof of residency.