COMPLETE IN 10 MONTHS
NEXT CLASS BEGINS JANUARY 11, 2016 (Hybrid)
Web Development includes designing, coding, and publishing websites that can work in mobile, tablet, and desktop formats.Students will use cutting edge tools: XHTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP, WordPress, CMS, and SEO. Students will create websites that are engaging and acquire skills to gain entry-level employment as a:
- Web Designer
- Keyboarding and business skills
- Computer and business skills
- Computing for college and careers
- Introduction to information technology
- Foundations of web design
- Web scripting fundamentals
- Media integration essentials
- E-Commerce & marketing essentials
- Interactivity essentials
- User interface design
||Information Technology Assistant
|Web Design Foundations
Web Interface Design
Web Media Integration
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with a Program Counselor by calling (754) 321-5700.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the "Difficult" level.
- Complete the FAFSA application online, if needed, and meet with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- Register for the Web Development course.
Total Program Length: 1050 Hours/Hybrid
Students enrolled in distant and/or hybrid courses should have daily access to a computer with internet and must have a valid e-mail address that they check daily. Additionally, students should have all necessary hardware and software components required by their technology program or adult education course.
Classroom (Face to Face) Time - 8:00am - 12:00pm AND Online.
Industry Certifications Available:
Students will be prepared to take an approved state and/or nationally recognized industry certification or licensure exam in their field of study.
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees*
Florida Resident: $3344.00
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must bring two types of identification as proof of residency.