COMPLETE IN 10 MONTHS
NEXT CLASS BEGINS JANUARY 11, 2016 (Hybrid)
Web Development includes designing, coding, and publishing websites that can work in mobile, tablet, and desktop formats.Students will use cutting edge tools: XHTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP, WordPress, CMS, and SEO. Students will create websites that are engaging and acquire skills to gain entry-level employment as a:
- Web Designer
- Keyboarding and business skills
- Computer and business skills
- Computing for college and careers
- Introduction to information technology
- Foundations of web design
- Web scripting fundamentals
- Media integration essentials
- E-Commerce & marketing essentials
- Interactivity essentials
- User interface design
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Ms. Esme Maldonado, Counselor for Web Development, (754) 321-5840.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the "Difficult" level.
- Complete the FAFSA application online, if needed, and meet with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- Register for the Web Development course.
Total Program Length: 1050 Hours/Hybrid
Classroom (Face to Face) Time - 8:00am - 12:00pm AND Online.
Industry Certifications Available:
Adobe Certified Associate Dreamweaver
CIW Java Script Specialist
Esme Maldonado, Counselor for Web Development
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees*
Florida Resident: $3188.00
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must bring two types of identification as proof of residency.