COMPLETE IN 12 MONTHS (50%+ ONLINE)!!
THIS ONLINE COURSE IS OFFERED 3 TIMES A YEAR - JUNE, AUGUST AND JANUARY.
NEXT CLASS BEGINS JANUARY 5, 2015 (ONLINE)
Java Development & Programming includes but is not limited to the fundamentals of programming and software development, procedural and object-oriented programming, creating regular and specialized applications using the JAVA programming language, including testing, monitoring, debugging, documenting, and maintaining Java computer applications.
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Computer programmer assistant
- Computer programmer
- Java developer
- Foundations of programming
- Specialized Java database programming
- Procedural programming
- Object-oriented programming
- Java programming essentials
- Applied object-oriented Java programming
- Java programming capstone
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Mrs. Franzie Williams, counselor for Java Development & Programming.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the "Difficult" level.
- Register for the Java Development & Programming course.
Total Program Length: 1200 Hours/Online
|Monday-Friday - ONLINE ONLY
Face to face class time to be confirmed by instructor.
Industry Certifications Available:
Java Certified Associate
Ms. Franzie Williams, Counselor for Java Development Programming
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees*
Florida Resident $3570.00*
Prices are subject to change without notice.*