COMPLETE IN 12 MONTHS (50%+ ONLINE)
THIS ONLINE COURSE IS OFFERED 3 TIMES A YEAR - JUNE, AUGUST AND JANUARY.
NEXT CLASS BEGINS JANUARY 11, 2016 (ONLINE)
Java Development & Programming includes but is not limited to the fundamentals of programming and software development, procedural and object-oriented programming, creating regular and specialized applications using the JAVA programming language, including testing, monitoring, debugging, documenting, and maintaining Java computer applications.
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Computer programmer assistant
- Computer programmer
- Java developer
- Foundations of programming
- Specialized Java database programming
- Procedural programming
- Object-oriented programming
- Java programming essentials
- Applied object-oriented Java programming
- Java programming capstone
||Information Technology Assistant
||Computer Programmer Assistant
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Ms. Esme Maldonado, Counselor for Java Development & Programming, (754) 321-5700
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the "Difficult" level.
- Register for the Java Development & Programming course.
Total Program Length: 1200 Hours/Online
Monday-Friday - ONLINE ONLY/Distance Education
Industry Certifications Available:
Students will be prepared to take an approved state and/or nationally recognized industry certification or licensure exam in their field of study.
Esme Maldonado, Counselor for Java Development Programming
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees*
Florida Resident $3803.00*
Prices are subject to change without notice.*