COMPLETE IN 6 MONTHS!!
THIS ONLINE CLASS IS OFFERED 3 TIMES A YEAR - IN JUNE, AUGUST AND JANUARY
NEXT CLASS BEGINS AUGUST 18, 2014 (ONLINE)
Students will learn programming fundamentals, game design, set design, animation, and game engine development, as well as how to make game simulations that are dynamic using FLASH CSS, JAVA Script, and Unity 3D. Students will be prepared to join the game industry in varied roles as:
- Game Programmer
- Game Designer
- Software Developer
- Game Simulation Creation & Studies
- Management & Industry
- Job readiness & Career Development
- Analysis, Design, & Project
- Design essentials & documentation
- Game Strategy
- Rules of Play
- Game Development tools
- Music, Sound, Art, & Animation
- Environmental Design
- Event Modeling in Game Design
- Interface Design
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Mrs. Franzie Williams.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 10.0 in Reading, 10.0 in Math, 10.0 in Language on the Difficult level.
- Register for the Game Simulation/Animation Programmer Course
Total Program Length: 600 Hours/Online
Distance Education - 50% classtime and 50% online
Face to face time to be confirmed by instructor.
Industry Certifications Available:
Adobe Certified Photoshop
Adobe Certified Flash
Ms.Franzie Williams, Counselor for Game Simulation/Animation/Programmer
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees:*
Florida Resident - $2050.* (Financial aid is available for those who quality)
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must bring two types of identification as proof of residency.