(754) 321-5732 - COMPLETE IN 16 MONTHS!!
Commercial Photography Technology includes, but is not limited to, communication skills, leadership skills, human relations and employability skills, safe and efficient work practices, and the use of cameras and laboratory film-processing techniques in portrait, commercial and industrial applications with emphasis on composition and color dynamics, contact printing, enlarging and developing film, and use, care, and maintenance of photographic equipment.
Commercial Photography is a challenging, technical program that prepares students for careers in commercial photography using a "hands on" approach to learning. Commercial Photography assignments begin with simple photo skills and build toward the completion of a portfolio and preparation for a job on the field. Through the use of books, videos and demonstrations about commercial photography, students develop proficiency in:
- Photographic process workers 1 & 2
- Mounting photographs
- Photography specialist/lab technician
- Lighting Techniques
- Portrait photographer 1 & 2
- Reproduce transparencies & internegatives
- Commercial photographer
- Process color image
- Control exposures
- Operate various format cameras
- Produce media presentations
- Use digital imaging
Content Breakdown - 1400 Hours:
||Photographic Process Workers - 1
||Photographic Process Workers - 2
||Photography Specialist/Lab Technician
||Portrait Photographer 1
||Portrait Photographer 2
Total Program Length: 1650 Hours/16 months
Total Program Schedule:
||8:00 AM-2:30 PM
Industry Certifications Available:Adobe Certified Associate for Adobe PhotoshopCertified Professional Photographer (CPP) by the Professional Photographic Certification Commission
Contact Information:Franzie Williams, Counselor for Commercial Photography(754) email@example.com
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees (Books and Materials Are Extra)"Florida Resident $4863.00*
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Take the test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) ($10) and attend orientation
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Mrs. Franzie Williams by calling 754-321-5732
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary (depends on TABE scores) Can start Commercial Photography course and attend remedial classes during same semesters.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the "Difficult" level before completing certificate in Commercial Photography.
- Complete FAFSA online, if needed, and meet with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- Register for the next available Commercial Photography course.
NEW CLASS BEGINS JUNE 10, 2013!!