COMPLETE IN 12 MONTHS!!
NEXT CLASS BEGINS MARCH 31, 2014
The Automotive Collision Repair and Refinishing program prepares students for employment in the basic trade skills of auto body collision and repair. It includes refinishing skills, sheet metal repair, frame, and unibody squaring and aligning, use of filters, paint systems, and undercoats, related welding skills, mechanical skills, trim hardware maintenance, and glass servicing.
|Mechanical Skills ||Glass Surfacing |
|Related Welding ||Employability Skills |
|Refinishing Skills ||Paint Systems & Undercoats |
|Trim-Hardware Maintenance ||Use of Filters |
Content Breakdown - 1400 Hours:
|APR0210 ||Paint and Body Helper ||250 Hours |
|APR0213 ||Paint and Body Assistant ||250 Hours |
|APR0020 ||Auto Collision Estimator ||100 Hours |
|APR0313 ||Frame and Body Repairman ||150 Hours |
|APR0127 ||Automotive Refinishing ||325 Hours |
|APR0240 ||Automobile Body Repairer ||325 Hours |
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) ($10) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Mrs. Franzie Williams by calling (754) 321-5732
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE classes, if necessary (depends on TABE scores). Can start Applied Welding Tech course and attend remedial classes during same semesters.
- Complete FAFSA application online, if needed, and contact the Financial Aid Department at (754) 321-5738.
- Register for the next available Auto Collision course.
Total Program Length: FULL TIME: 1400 Hours/12 months PART TIME: 1400 Hours/24 months
| Full Time || Monday-Friday || 7:00 AM-1:45 PM |
| Part Time || Monday-Friday || |
7:00 AM-10:00 AM OR10:45 AM-1:45 PM
Industry Certifications Available: ASE Certifications in selected areas:
- B2 - Paint and Refinishing
- B3 - Non Structural
- B4 - Structural
- B5 - Electrical
- B6 - Estimating & Damage Analysis
Program Accreditations:NATEF - National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
Contact Information:Franzie Williams, Counselor for Automotive Collision Repair & Refinishing(754) email@example.com
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees (Books and Materials are Extra)*:Florida Resident $5100.
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must present two (2) types of ID as proof of residency.