COMPLETE IN 12 MONTHS-FULL TIME!!
NEXT CLASS BEGINS JUNE 8, 2015
The Automotive Collision Repair and Refinishing program prepares students for employment in the basic trade skills of auto body collision and repair. It includes refinishing skills, sheet metal repair, frame, and unibody squaring and aligning, use of filters, paint systems, and undercoats, related welding skills, mechanical skills, trim hardware maintenance, and glass servicing.
|Basic Trade Skills
||Sheet Metal Repair Skills
||Paint Systems & Undercoats
||Use of Filters
|Other Miscellaneous Repairs
||Frame & Unibody Squaring & Aligning
Content Breakdown - 1400 Hours:
||Paint and Body Helper
||Paint and Body Assistant
||Auto Collision Estimator
||Frame and Body Repairman
||Automobile Body Repairer
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) ($10) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Mrs. Franzie Williams by calling (754) 321-5732
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE classes, if necessary (depends on TABE scores). Can start Auto Collision course and attend remedial classes during same semesters.
- Complete FAFSA application online, if needed, and contact the Financial Aid Department at (754) 321-5738.
- Register for the next available Auto Collision course.
Total Program Length:FULL TIME: 1400 Hours/14 monthsPART TIME: 1400 Hours/28 months
| Full Time
||Monday - Friday
||7:00 am - 1:45 pm
| Part Time
||Monday - Friday
||7:00 am - 10:00 am OR 10:45 am - 1:45 pm
Industry Certifications Available: ASE Certifications in selected areas:
- B2 - Paint and Refinishing
- B3 - Non Structural
- B4 - Structural
- B5 - Electrical
- B6 - Estimating & Damage Analysis
Program Accreditations:NATEF - National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
Contact Information:Ms. Franzie Williams, Counselor for Automotive Collision Repair & RefinishingPhone (754) email@example.com
Approximate Total Program Cost - Tuition and Fees (Books and Materials are Extra)*:Florida Resident $4760.00
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must present two (2) types of ID as proof of residency.